Moharians..My Life..

Moharians..My Life..

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It Hurts so bad....

Why...why...why...? why am i treated this way..after all tt i have done..isnt it enugh..the silence is killing me..tearing me up inside out...u jus dun understand how it hurts..it hurts so bad...i jus cant take it at times..but i jus keep it to myself...

Its so sad when honesty is taken for granted..i jus wan u to be frank..be honest..tell me the truth..tts all i need..y isit so hard for u to do..


When i am in need..have probs..jus need to talk to someone..no one is around..none..even u..wat do i do?jus keep quiet and cry on my own...like i always do...sad..sad..but tts life...u do so much for ppl and yet this is wat u get in return...

I am jus hoping one day all these will change..waiting for the day where i can be appreciated..waiting for the day when i can feel blessed..but for now..im going thru day by day..with an open heart..accepting each day for wateva it brings..

Im jus praying for the best..not for me..but for u..nobody will have hard times for life..air pun ader pasang surutnyer..so same goes for life..tkder org yg akan ssh atau senang selamenyer..haizz..im jus feeling emo shit..totally shitty..and i jus miss u too much i guess..but it doesnt matter anyway..

Nothing matters the most..ur happiness is all tt matters to me..even if im hurting this bad..im jus happy for u..

Ezlia signing off with a heaby heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment