Moharians..My Life..

Moharians..My Life..

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I LOVE YOU BEE...

Having u in my life..now..is the bestest and greatest gift i can ever asked for..you complete me..the love..the attention..the time..the concern u showed me..i jus cant thank u enugh bee..I thank ALLAH for letting me meeting u..in this situation of mine..u are always there for me..


The way u showed me love..u are the sweetest thing..i cant repay ur kindness..i noe i cant..hanya ALLAH yang dpt membalas budi baik u bee..all these while..i tot love was so wrong..until the day i met u..u prove me wrong indeed bee..i jus hope wateva e are going to go thru together..will be a smooth one..im loving evry minute of my time with u..and not being to meet u makes me miss u so much..


I jus wan us to be together..thru gd and as well as hard times..i promise to stay true to u..promise to standby ur side..to be with u..to love u till the end of time..i jus wan to u love me and hiqqmal..and i noe u can do tt bee..i have tt confident in u..i see it in ur eyes..u will be a great partner..u are jus the one i needed ryte now and forever..


Once again bee..thank u for being u..thank u for the time u sacrifice for me..thank u for the love u showed me..i will love u till the end of time bee..even if one day,we are not meant to be..i will nvr forget who u are..how u showed me love..how u cared for me..u will always be part of my life..


I LOVE YOU BEE...

No comments:

Post a Comment