Moharians..My Life..

Moharians..My Life..

Friday, February 4, 2011

Take it as slow as it is...

Time...Let time take control..im gona take it as slow as possible until no one can even tell..hahaha..its mean but y mus i care when no one even care about how i feel..u wana try me..we see how u can stand the way i act this time..

U wan me to be this way..then this way i will be..i can be the way u wan be to be..even if it kills..i will prove u wrong..ahh...wateva lah eh..

Wat a day today..went to west coast park..and got caught in the rain..haah..then went bowling with mum and bro and hiqqmal..had fun.but mind not a ease..stupid ppl spoil my day so early..not my family..but some ppl..judge me and say things when they dun even noe wat my life is all about..

Who do u think u guys are..??!! damn it..stop judging others..look urself in the mirror..u guys are not perfect either..wth..go lead ur own life lah..i had enugh of ppl like u..but i dun care also..i dun owe u a living..i lead my own life...susah atau senang..tak pernah ganggu korg..so get lost...u guys are not worth my time..
so sorry to be a bitch..if u guys wana bitch around..ill show u who is the bitch..Like i care..i dun even care anymore about wat u guys say...it doesnt hurt even to hear..i will jus not bother..u guys can go and get lost..wat the hell..i am happy with my life now..lead ur own lah k..

thanx to u guys..i am more stronger with my life now..im taking control over my own matters..pity u guys tt always busy with other ppl's stuffs when u noe tt u guys cant settle ur own..pity..pity..haah...

No comments:

Post a Comment