Moharians..My Life..

Moharians..My Life..

Monday, February 21, 2011

Thank U ALLAH...

Alhamdulillah..Ku bersyukur padamu Ya ALLAH..all these while..waiting..almost giving up..finally the call i have been waiting for came today..HAPPY WAI....!hehehe..

But there is also one person i wan to thank..Bee..thank u so much for the hospitality..the comfort..the shelter..evrything u have done for me when im in need of a place to stay..u are like the greatest..and u paid for hiqqmal's medical expenses..damn..i owe u so much..its not even a month bee..and u have done so much for me and hiqqmal..how do i repay u?i dun even noe if i can..

Well..I will try to love u as much as i can..i will be there for u thru thick and thin of life..i promise..maybe tts all i can do bee..i am so blessed to have u in my life bee..u complete me i evry single way..evrything..and im so happy i found a job..and im so happy hiqqmal likes u..

U are such a sweetheart syg..i cant thank u enugh..wat u did for me..i will nvr ever forget..u will always be a part of me..even if one day we are not meant for each other..i will nvr forget u syg..to see u and hiqqmal so close..to see hiqqmal hug u..damn..i jus feel..u are the one..insyaALLAH..

one more thing bee..thank u for the watch..u shuldnt have bee..i am so not used to ppl buying me the stuffs i wan..no more..no more surprises..!hehehe..

Bee..the above video..is dedicated to noe..as long as i am still breathing..i will be by ur side..together,we will go thru life..i promise to stay true to u bee..thank u once again..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...!

No comments:

Post a Comment